External Adjustable Tool Holders
Rotary broaching has become a popular method of producing external/ OD forms. Most external polygon shapes can be produced up to 1.50 inches using Slater Tools' External Adjustable Rotary Broaching Tool Holders. These tool holders can be used on any CNC, Swiss, screw, milling or other turning machine.
Mounting Diameter: 1.5748 / Broaching Capacity: .625-1.00
|MD||TL||BD||BL||BW||BH||CL||CD||Shank Dia. (in)||Part #|
|MD||TL||BD||BL||BW||BH||CL||CD||Morse Taper (MT)||Part #|
- Designed for larger machines where clearance is not an issue
- Recommended for rotary broaching large forms and harder materials
- Compatible with Slater Tools' external rotary broaches with a 1.5748 mounting diameter
- Conveniently offered in different shank sizes for ease of adapting to different machines
- Offered in both straight shank and morse taper
- Recommended Average Rotary Broaching Capacity: .625-1.00
Since this External Rotary Broach Tool Holder is capable of being adjusted, it will need to be zeroed into the centerline of the workpiece. It is recommended to zero the Rotary Broach Tool Holder within .001 of the centerline or better. Click here to watch a video on how to properly center your External Rotary Broach Tool Holder on your machine.
End play of the Rotary Broach Tool Holder is typically .002/.003.
Use only synthetic grease (without graphite) with this Rotary Broach Tool Holder. Mobil 32 is an excellent grease that will prolong the life of your Rotary Broach Tool Holder, which is available from Slater Tools.
Replacement parts for each of our Rotary Broach Tool Holders are available from stock. Please call one of our helpful representatives for assistance.
- All repair/replacement parts are available from stock for same day shipping.
- Item numbers 5-8, 10 and 14 are included in bearing rebuild kits.
- Item numbers 2-16 can be ordered as a sub-assembly.
- Replenish synthetic grease after bearing replacement using Mobil-Temp 32 (Slater Tools Order # Mobil-32).
|Tool Holder Series||Rebuild Kit Order #||Sub-Assembly Order #|