Recess Rotating Attachment
When grooves must be formed deep within a hole, their shape, size and concentricity often can be improved through the use of a revolving recess milling attachment. This is a wedge-type drawback recessing attachment. The Recess Tool is held in the spindle, which is riding on precision bearings and driven by a splined shaft from the screw machine's gear box.
Call: 586-465-5000 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Slater Tools Offers a Complete Line of Screw Machine Products for the Turning Industry:
- New Brit
- Warner and Swasey
- Brown and Sharpe
When requesting a quote, please specify your machine type and spindle position.
- Hold closer tolerances
- Fine finishes
- Higher production
- Multiple cuts with one tool
- Designed for heavy stock removal in deep holes
- Heavy-duty spindle mounted on precision tapered roller bearings
- Tapered gib for wear adjustment
- Hardened and ground gearing surfaces assure longer life and precision limits