Internal Adjustment-Free Tool Holders
Slater Tools is the leading manufacturer of high quality, compact Rotary Broaching Tool Holders designed specifically for Swiss type and other precision machines.
For use in both CNC mills and lathes, the Adjustment Free Rotary Broach Tool Holder reduces set-up time. There is no need to alter the tool holder shank length like other non-adjustable broach holders in the industry. Simply set the Rotary Broach Holder into your machine and you are ready to rotary broach!
Tool Bore: .315 / Shank Length: 4.00" / Broaching Capacity: .028-.375
0600-L Series Rotary Broach Tool Holder uses 1.25" standard length rotary broaches
|TB||TL||BD||BL||L||Shank Dia. (in)||Part #|
Slater Tools has designed this high quality, compact Swiss Type Adjustment-Free Rotary Broaching Tool Holder specifically for Swiss and other small machines where clearance could be a concern. This rotary broach tool holder can, however, be used on any turning or milling machine. It is ideal for producing MICRO forms on mills and lathes.
- Compatible with Slater Tools' .315 shank diameter rotary broaches
- Recommended Average Rotary Broaching Capacity: .028-.375
- No Center Indicating Required
- No Set-Up Time
- Industry Best Tool Clearance Eliminates Interference
- Ideal for rotary broaching MICRO forms
- Easy Access Grease Fitting
- Conveniently offered in different shank sizes for ease of adapting to different machines
- All repair/replacement parts are available from stock for same day shipping.
- Item numbers 3,4,7,8 and 10 are included in the bearing rebuild kits.
- Replenish synthetic grease after bearing replacement using Mobil-Temp 32 (Slater Tools Order # Mobil-32).
|Tool Holder Series||Rebuild Kit Order #|