Shaft-Driven Rotary Broaching Attachment
Extremely deep broaching can be achieved with this Rotary Broaching Attachment. Slater Tools is number One for Rotary Broaching, and the Shaft-Driven Rotary Broaching Attachment compliments the full line of tool holders available for this amazing application. It increases the broach tool life and deeper forms can be obtained. Slater Tools offers a variety of attachment sizes for internal and external work. This attachment can be used on multi-spindle screw machines in any position with 1:1 ratio capability.
Call: 586-465-5000 / Email: email@example.com
Slater Tools offers rotary or wobble broaching attachments for various screw machines including:
- New Brit
- Warner and Swasey
- Brown and Sharpe
When requesting a quote, please specify your machine type and spindle position.
- Increases broach tool life
- Achieves much deeper/larger forms
- Eliminates twisting of form
- Eliminates skidding on the work piece chamfer
- Variety of attachment sizes for internal and external work
- Can be used on the following multi-spindle machines: Acme, Cone, Greenlee, New Britain, Tornos Bechler, Warner & Swasey, Wickman
- Offered in 3 sizes (Machine size and application determine proper size selection)
- Can be used in any position with 1:1 ratio capability
This attachment is mounted stationary on a screw machine while its internal live spindle and the rotary broach rotate with the workpiece at a synchronized 1:1 ratio by means of a spline shaft and pick-off gear. During constant rotation with the work piece, the corners of the rotary broach are continually changing contact points on the work piece (wobbling type action) easily producing broached forms and eliminating secondary operations.
- Upload Purchase Order Here
- Call: (586) 465-5000
- Fax: (586) 465-3030