Internal Adjustable Tool Holders
Slater Tools' Internal Adjustable Tool Holders are known to be the industry's best for reliability and longevity. Its ability to be adjusted allows this Rotary Broaching Tool Holder to be used on any CNC, Swiss, screw, milling or other turning machine, even where the machine's alignment may be off.
Tool Bore: .315 / Broaching Capacity: .028-.375
|TB||TL||BD||BL||BW||BH||Shank Dia. (in)||Part #|
|TB||TL||BD||BL||BW||BH||Morse Taper (MT)||Part #|
This Adjustable Rotary Broaching Tool Holder is designed specifically for Swiss machines and other small machines where clearance is minimal. This broach holder can, however, be used on any size machine. It is ideal for producing MICRO forms and gives you the ability to center the holder right on your machine.
- Designed for Swiss and other small machines where clearance is minimal
- Recommended for rotary broaching small forms and shallow depths (i.e. MICRO forms)
- Conveniently offered in different shank sizes for ease of adapting to different machines
- Offered in both straight shank and morse taper
- Compatible with Slater Tools' .315 shank diameter rotary broaches
- Accepts rotary broaches with any custom overall length
- Recommended Average Rotary Broaching Capacity: .028-.375
Since this Rotary Broach Tool Holder is capable of being adjusted, it will need to be zeroed into the centerline of the workpiece. It is recommended to zero the Rotary Broach Tool Holder within .001 of the centerline or better.
End play of the Rotary Broach Tool Holder is typically .002/.003.
Use only synthetic grease (without graphite) with this Rotary Broach Tool Holder. Mobil 32 is an excellent grease that will prolong the life of your Rotary Broach Tool Holder, which is available from Slater Tools.
Replacement parts for each of our Rotary Broach Tool Holders are available from stock. Please call one of our helpful representatives for assistance.
- All repair/replacement parts are available from stock for same day shipping.
- Item numbers 5-8, 10 and 14 are included in bearing rebuild kits.
- Item numbers 2-16 can be ordered as a sub-assembly.
- Replenish synthetic grease after bearing replacement using Mobil-Temp 32 (Slater Tools Order # Mobil-32).
|Tool Holder Series||Rebuild Kit Order #||Sub-Assembly Order #|